If you are looking for the best Chakra Yoga Mat Bag that is sure to enhance your yoga experience, you have come to the right place! Chakra bags are designed and built with the yogis’ needs in mind. The Chakra Yoga Mat Bag series was carefully designed with an eye towards comfort, style, and functionality. And they are crafted to fulfill these goals. Let’s read my Chakra Yoga Mat Bag Review.
In A Hurry? Here’s My Verdict about Chakra Yoga Mat Bag.
Carry your yoga mat to practice with this durable adjustable mat carrier, designed for mats up to 26 inches wide. Water-repellent and made of a cotton/polyester blend, it features a drawstring close with cord lock and an interior pocket to hold keys or other small items. The bag also has an outside pocket with Velcro closure and dual handles. It is made by Bean Products in Chicago. It is Machine washable, cold water, line dry. Click here to see best yoga mat bag.
What is Chakra Yoga Mat Bag?
You can slip in your yoga mat in and sling this lightweight bag over your shoulder. The Bean Yoga Mat Bag has a lot to offer your starting yoga practice. First, it is large enough to hold your favorite yoga mat and all of the gear you need to practice. Made from tough, water-resistant material, this bag is built for use in studios and gyms. Second, it is attractive.
- SALE *****A Sturdy 5mm Zipper runs the full length of the bag giving Easy Access - with none of the difficulties that come with open end bags
- A Sturdy 5mm Zipper runs the full length of the bag giving Easy Access - with none of the difficulties that come with open end bags
- Our Strong and Comfortable 1+1/2 Wide Cotton Shoulder Strap evenly distributes bag weight
- The Outside Zippered Pocket fits all your small essentials (Chakra mat bag made from Organic Cotton - Imported)
- 7" Diameter by 27" Long or 8" Diameter by 32" Long - Both with a 30 inch shoulder strap
When you set your eyes on this bag, it looks appealing to the eyes. You will love to flaunt it on your Yoga sessions.
Comfort & Stability:
What you will love about this bag is that it is immensely comfortable.
The best thing about this bag is that it is incredibly grippy when dry.
You may have heard about “dry grip” technology, a new type of material that has recently entered the scene in the Chakra mat bags. The idea is that it helps your hands and feet stick to your mat during sweaty hot yoga sessions, which can help you not to slip all over the place.
The material itself, called Traction, is a polyurethane microfiber suede-like material with tiny pores. It absorbs sweat, but doesn’t get slippery when wet. Of course (like every other mat bag out there), if you’re doing something like standing splits or handstands in the middle of your vinyasa practice, it will become slippery after a while.
Weight & Portability:
The bag is made from organic cotton, which contains no toxic pesticides. The cotton fabric is light and comfortable to carry.
- It eases pressure on the back. Carrying a heavy yoga mat can be quite tough for those with back problems. Chakra lightweight bag makes it easier for you to take the yoga mat along with you wherever you go.
- The risk of strain is reduced due to the lightweight material. When you carry heavy equipment, there’s a chance of causing strain on the joints. A light bag will not put too much pressure on them, thereby preventing strain and pain in the knees and ankles that could worsen over time if not corrected properly.
The Chakra Yoga Mat Bag has a sleeve for your Yoga mat to keep it clean and dry. Cleaning a yoga mat bag is actually quite easy. All you need is a damp cloth and a little bit of soap. Make sure the soap is not too harsh, as it might damage the bag’s material. Take the cloth and wipe all over the bag with soap.
Treat stains with a mixture of equal parts lemon juice and water. Let it sit on the stain for about 15 minutes then wipe it off with a wet cloth. Repeat if necessary until the stain is gone.
To get rid of dirt and sand, sprinkle your yoga mat bag with baking soda, which will absorb all the dirt and sand. You can then vacuum up the mixture of baking soda and dirt or simply shake out your bag to get rid of almost all of it.
You can also mix equal parts water and vinegar in a spray bottle to use as an alternative to conventional cleaners if you have sensitive skin and do not like to use chemicals on your yoga mat bag.
The Bean Products Yoga Mat Bag has a special storage pocket just for your yoga mat, along with sections for water and personal items. There’s also plenty of room to store your clothing, comb and more. Cotton fabric allows for easy rolling and unrolling of your mat.
The bag comes with a Chakra Strap to hold your Yoga Mat. The best part is that the bag is made out of strong durable material.
The Chakra Yoga Mat Bag is the perfect travel companion for single-strap/sling bag lovers and adventurers. This reusable, lightweight and waterproof yoga mat bag can fit all kinds of yoga mats. Protect your yoga mat with the comfortable and convenient Bean Yoga Mat Bag. Order it right away.